If this doesnt get you, I dont know what will. lol
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/cc65ed650d
If this doesnt get you, I dont know what will. lol
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/cc65ed650d
Thanks for ruining Andy Griffith for me.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Youre welcome [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
You're an arrogant little [censored] arent you.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
I guess I'm just trying to fit in. Did I ruin Happy Days for you too?
Actually, you have ruined my hope in the youth of today. I'll keep my fingers crossed they aren't all little THINK-they-know-it-alls like you.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Bookmarks